Saturday, October 25, 2008

A thank you note. Or maybe not.

I have been an introvert all my life. It's a very recent occurence that I have changed. For the better or worse, I still have no idea. But no matter how much I change, what will always be very important to me is friendship.

Friendship for me isn't sitting with a cup of hot coffee in my hand bitching about all the people I don't like with the people I do like. It's much deeper. 

I must say that I don't like more than half the people I'm friends with. They are superficial b*tches and dogs.  I really feel like typing down their names but I also don't want to get into more trouble than I'm already in, so I won't.

It's not that I hate them. I do like certain things about them. They automatically become my drug when I'm low. But they also complain. So news for them: I don't need your freakin' help.  I have always been a loner and I'll be glad if you walk out of my life.

But to those people who HAVE been there with me through thick and thin, a big thank you. If it weren't for you guys, I would not have had the courage to show the world who I truly am. Thank you Pritish, Prachi, Pallavi, Rimjhim, Srishti, Varun and Kashish. And to my new college friends Pragya, Vyoma and Aditi, welcome to my life! Thank you for putting up with me till now.  I'm trying very hard to be less of a burden on all you guys.

And to the rest of my so-called friends, you all can just f*ck off.  I don't care. Because you people have changed me. So don't go blaming me if I'm not trying hard enough to stay in touch or if I'm fighting with you so much. The truth is that I don't like you. I thought you all were different. But if you want to show me nothing but attitude, this is what you'll get in the end.

Call me evil, diabolical, weird, cranky, or whatever you want but never call me a bad friend.

7 comments:

Teller of Tales said...

you've been waiting a loong time to burst out with all of this haven't you??
its good to get it out of your system!!!!
...well good thing Im a new friend now...hope you don't rant about me like this in the future!! :0
heh.. if u do..you can do it to my face..no issues... :P

Rumbling Ranter said...

Haha! Sure!
I won't rant about you, trust me. Pragya, I like you! Never forget that. And I'm sure we'll keep pulling each others' legs as long as we remain friends. =)

Teller of Tales said...

hehe dats a promise! :P

Vds_Clarity_Denied said...

daaaaats it! let it all out... im proud priyam! very proud!

Rumbling Ranter said...

Following in your foot steps V for Vendetta... ;)

gaf85 said...

Being a loner myself I get what you are saying.People that love you will always love you and the rest can go u know where.Self acceptance of who you really are takes precedence over pleasing others. If you go thru life and count a few good friends then that is truly a gift.

Rumbling Ranter said...

Yeah I totally agree.
Coz as a wise person once said, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.